He gave me reason to smile.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Just back from Tv programs again(:
yeahhhh, i'm feeling better now,
thanks to those few friends i have thr.
They were always thr when i'm down :D

Twinnie, Alicia, Jerene, Zuiai, Baby, Yitian, Jen, Abi
Thanks for everything man! I have build up my courage? maybe

_____ please dun gives me anymore lies through those msg?
i just hoped what you says are true man! cos I'm lack of confidence now.
My mailbox has being flood by all your msg now-.-
And that benjamin told me that Mr soh says we must have confidence-.-

Yeahhhh, in studys of cos yes lahs! If not how to pass exams?
But in relationship? i think no lahs. I'm always weak in it |:
Dun bully me in relationships thing wors? Wo hui hen nan shou de [:

Looking for New year clothings :D
If anyone spotted any Hot pink shirts, or clothes
Just inform me kays? I'm into Hot Pink now! HAHA!

Happy 18months Hubby <3
Being through lots of things wif you,
Happy moments and sad moments.
I still love you lots man! Hoping to see you very the soon!
I just miss your hugs and kisses ]:
They means alots to me when i'm feeling down.
So now, come over here and give me a hug please? :x

_____ please be true for those words you said.
Every words carrys a meaning(:
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette