He gave me reason to smile.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Twinnie, Baby, Jerene, Zuiai, Alicia thanks for your concern today (:
I'm still doing very fine today mans!
Although, my mood is spoilt yesterday,
and as you knows i'm always found laughing out small things
How to see the different sia? HAHA!
maybe when i'm alone bahs ]:

Started the day almost wanna slept in class |:
reading period! Not kin in reading So i just put my hands at my head and off to sleep :D
English period oso do the same thing :X
I just feeling tried all the time. ROARRRRRRRRRRRR

Northzone starts nxt week!
Jiayous 14s! we will support you de.
Shini you oso lahs, you were great that day mans!

Pe lesson starts right today :D
run 2 rounds around admiral garden.
Miss gan over there, somemore she keep looking at me and Jerene |:
Have to give our very best den,
Jerene came in lst while i came in second.
7mins for Jerene and 9mins are me ]:
i getting slower and slower liaos mans! buck up buck up!

Played volleyball after school :D
laugh damn lots mans! HAHA! Thanks guys (:

I'm not angry lahs.
I have kept everything dwn thr, and can't stand it le jiu burst.
I so sry mans! i dun meant to upset all my friends today

Off to shou zu soon.
byes
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette