Sunday, February 24, 2008
I want a boy who will love me with all his heart,who kisses my forehead,
do not check out other girls when out with me,
give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all,
write me love letters,
go shopping with me without nagging,
who calls me back when I hang up the phone,
who thinks I'm the most perfect girl in the world.
I want a boy who will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me
who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous.
A boy who will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say,
who will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time.
A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.
I want a boy who will run his fingers through my hair,
share his lollipops with me.
Someone who would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends.
I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick.
But mostly I want a boy who is my best friend and will always be there for me.
I don't need riches like diamond rings
As long as he loves me
That's everything(:
credits celeste chen


