He gave me reason to smile.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Seriously , I don’t really know what this world is turning into .
It’s either me losing it or the world is changing so rapidly that , things/relationships are short-lived .

What hurts the most is when we are most fulfilled, we don’t learn to cherish .
Learning to cherish after losing something, it’s too late.

I am feeling down , down , down .

I’ve got a bad hunch .

Everyone always has someone by their side .
Me , being the only exception , I am like some stupid loner in sch .

Your words really hurts alot today ]:
Although, you only say _____ but i know you say that to someone else before.
and its like the second time i'm hearing it.
I just dunnoe what to say now, please dun say those things to your friends,
its rather hurts alot although you say is _______
Even if i commented there's wun be a different too ]:
How long do i have to bare with it?
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette