He gave me reason to smile.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I should'nt have hate you,
But somewhere in my heart tells me so.
Maybe i'm just giving in too much, that i still stuck in the past.
Thinking that everything will actually be where its all started,
but the fact is that i'm just can't hold anymore longer.
I need a shoulder right now! Zuiai,Jerene,Babe,Baby, Lend me one can? :x

Hais
From friends to steads and now to strangers
Right now i still siting at a side,
thinking about the things that were once mine ]:
and now that they were all gone.
Heaven is just fooling me badly
Perphaps what Babe says were right?
I'm not missing him, i'm just missing those memories that we once have tgt,
whether that its sad or happy.
Indeed i tried hard to let go, treating everything as a dream.
Treating whatever you say as if nothing really happen before

Actually its hard to do, telling myself lots of time,
in the end still cannot ]:
Times tells everything,
Getting too close tgt in the end still lose it.
Everything is fake, i no longer trust love
Stop giving me empty promises,
believing you in the first place i'm wrong.
Knowing you i'm wrong, i think we might as well dun even knows each other better?
Since you say you likes her before in the past.
If i never exist in this place, there wun be me getting in between the both of you
Now that you were tgt, there's nothing more i can say.
You are just using me, treating me as a toy,
Dumping it into that rubbishbin and rotting it inside.

I realise,
getting you close to me is just a excuse of you getting close to her.
You have never love me before, you are just trying to hide the truth away from me
but what for? In the end, i still know it T_T
Although, its hurts but there's nothing i can do to mend that broken heart in me.
Lasted two long years wif you, found out all your weakness and strength[:
No matter how much i say, the facts wun changed.
You have never love me before, using me as a dump dump, throwing me aside.
Hais. I'm disappointed, trusting someone needs lots of courage ]:
Loving someone needs great potential, willing to give in. I tried
You push all the blames on me, right now, i just have to sovle the problem alone ]:
I need much much moral courage to overcome it.

I have lost everything in the end,
You have gain everything that you wanted.
What's the point to continues this relationship when one wun ever cares about the feelings of the opp gender? Lies i what i got, happiness is what you gotten.
You should be happy now.


I just need a boy who will love me with all his heart.
❤爱情里找不到公平 而当你最后选择了逃避 我学会不公平,
一颗心属于一个人 在爱情里什么算公平 爱的深也伤的深 是不是罪灭了自己?
其实爱对了人, 情人节每天都过

Lets nature do the healing
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette