He gave me reason to smile.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Im maybe smiling but my heart is crying.

When emo-ing/day dreaming during lessons,
just dunnoe why either?
After school, Match against Yio chu kang.
Though we lost,
but i believe if we work hard on it,
we can make it through :D
Work on girls, we can do it right?

I HATE THAT IDOIT WHO STEALS MY SPONGEBOB !
Why dun you steal my handphone instead of my wallet?
I dun need Handphone, i can live without it
cos nobody msg me either.
But what you steals its my dearest wallet T_T
i guess its someone who hates me did this lahs,
its so damn werid?
Why its it only me who lost it? why not others?
Its the second time already==
First time its i careless left it in the volleyball court,
but lucky there's still some kind souls out there
who help me left it in the office[: Thanks
Now its steals, i remember clearly i left it in my bag.
Head to Office to write settlement on it.
If you hates me, just come up to me and say it[:
Its does'nt matters me anyway,
I happy with my life what for go cares about others stuff?
Cried on the way to kpotiam,
So suey! Double loss Student :x
Out of love, wallet lost HAIS

Loves does'nt matters a thing to me anymore[:
I tried hard not to look into their directions,
so as to avoid tears dropping down.
My heart will finds it way home one day <3
I miss the past me! I want to be a happy kid once more[:
* 其實我愛著你 只是我騙自己


In Your Eyes

Without the wind, clouds think they can move by themselves
Without you, I thought the world would spin normally
Until the light couldn't shine through my half secretive window
Until love woke my hidden weakness

Actually I love you but I'm just lying to myself
The world I want is actually in your eyes
Actually I refuse you yet finding more evidence
The dried up tears are actually in your eyes

Turning the corner, the river thinks that it can find the big ocean
Walking far, I thought it would only be the pair of feet that ache
Until the rain told me the loneliness of one person holding the umbrella
Until love pushed in front of me the courage

Actually I love you but I'm just lying to myself
The world I want reflects in your eyes
Actually I refuse you yet finding more evidence
The dried up tears are actually in your eyes

Loving you, I understand not to lie to myself
Tomorrow's me will wait to meet you ..


TaggiesRepiled
Charmaine: Iloveyou too <3 My 2longyears friend :D
Our friendship is WAY better then Love relationship! HAHA!
Chelsea: Its great knowing you too through god <3
Its God that brought us together :D
Alicia: Yeah :D i used it after you used it :x
Gabrielle: Yappies[: I love her HAIR!
Two years pass so fast, i realised we changed alot.
Carol: Heys, give me your link?
Jiaxin: Hellos[: See ya this sunday too,
I tells more if she lets me say? :x
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette