Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Im sad.I dunnoe why too,
somewhere in my heart tells me so.
Baby told me to take out my HEART and say,
Don't be sad and put it back in again :X
Love is just a mystery.
You pushed everything to just one simple word FEELING!
Don't you think its sucks?
Leaving me ask myself unanswered question.
I expected this stupid thing to happen,
never will i knew it happen so fast? T_T
My heart is aching inside, you wun know it either
trying my very best to be crazy
I can still feel the pain, every time I hear your name
I tried to run away but I just can't escape
Its so hard to let go.
Where can I run so I won't feel alone
Can't walk away when the pain keeps callin'
I've just gotta take it from here on my own
Im stupid to believe you
Im stupid to trust you
Im stupid to fall in love wif you
Im stupid to held you tight
Im stupid to give in everything
Im stupid to know you
Im stupid to started it all out
Im stupid to think about your promises
Im stupid to fall into your trap
Im stupid to forget about ____ and continue this r/s
Im stupid to let you go
Im stupid to look back at you
Im stupid to part with you
Im stupid to played with you
Im stupid to believes all your lies
Im stupid to thought everything is TRUE
Im stupid to make you mine ONCE
Im stupid to act my craziness all through
Im stupid to began this r/s
Was not myself during training.
Went emo-ing, people came over and ask
Thanks for your concern,
i'll be feeling better after sometimes?


