Saturday, March 22, 2008
Just reach home [:Was hanging out with papa mama at some places
for our dinner got to catch charlie & the chocolate factory.
Thanks for that dinner.
Im feeling very full right now :X Lols
In the morning,
its my swimming lesson again :X
Guess what?
I have gotten that swimming suit marks on me ]:
All becos of swimming and that brighty sun!
Afternoon meet up with CharmaineNuer :D
Headed to cwp for a cup of bubble tea,
and back home again.
Change-ed and went to meet JereneAiai :D
Library for returning books and borrowing of books as well.
JereneAiai left then ]:
Nuer and i slack all the way.
Stand at aside for nothing,
watch people walk pass and as times goes by.
Im began to miss him again ]:
I just dunnoe why once more Hais
Rainy days? Sunny days? Hais
But i'll always remember how cruel you are!
Just gave those stupid excuses and dump me aside.
I know you have being using me as part of your STUPID plan
I have enough of it!
My heart miss you, come home soon wun you? Hais
Tears fallen again T_T
Sometimes i stare into spaces
thinking about the things thats was once mine
Now its gone and landing in another girl hands.
Lalalas
Im a fool.


