He gave me reason to smile.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Tears falling apart ]:
I'm still need you dearly Hubby!
When were you be back to myside?

Seriously since the day you left me,
My heart is really dying ]:
i need you right now, hubby
I know that you have left me, but i really can't take it.
Still remember what you promised me?
I'm not please with those answers that you said.
If you really have no feelings for me,
how can we lasted for so long?

Everything is so sudden ]:
If only time can turn back, i'll wun have let you go.
my Greatest regret is not knowing you, is being so close to you and losing you in the end. I really wished that you will come back to me, hubby ]:

Nothing going to change my mind.
Even if its takes millions of years for you to be back,
I'll still be waiting for you.
I can't imagine me without you
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette