He gave me reason to smile.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

People says that a teenager's biggest fear is a broken heart.
I think its true.
Right now, im always running,
reasoning that if i did'nt give anyone my heart,
then they could not break it.

Heartbroken, i found myself thinking about him constantly.
I missed the scent of his clothes
and the way he grasped my hand,
carefully curling his fingers around mine.
I missed him telling me he did'nt ever want to lose me.
I missed how i felt complete when we were together.

At night, i would clutch my fists
and bite my lips,
frightened to close my eyes
because i would always end up seeing his face.
Every songs that i heard, reminds me of him.
My heart just wun let go the love it felt.
Everytime my phone vibrated,
i will thought its you that msg-ed me.
Each day i concentrated on breathing,
walking, talking and trying not to feel.

Since you are happy with your girl,
and finds that she's prefect in all ways.
i will try to let go[:
Eventually im began to heal my broken heart slowly.
My eyes were no longer swollen and red,
and i began to accept my life without you.
I slowly understood i was braver than i believed,
and i was stronger than i seemed,
A guy was not more important then myself.
the world would not stop for my grief,
and although my heart was broken,
it would keep beating just the same[:

I went back to all those places where we went before.
Through my tears i smiled and
realized that love finds people
when they are least expecting it,

and unfortunately it sometimes leaves in the same way.
However, the memories and lessons,
no matter how short-lived,
remain intact forever.

Love never leaves,
it stays in the heart,
and eventually we stop thinking about what we lost
and we are grateful for what we gained[:

There's a reason why i met you, love you and lost you.
I can't say im gald i felt so much pain,
but there was also that warm feeling inside my heart.
Perhaps my tears might fall once again, but i will not[:

I guess a teenager's biggest fear is a broken heart.
Mine used to be, but not anymore[:
You was worth it :x
Its the wounded heart that makes all human in the end[:
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette