He gave me reason to smile.
Friday, April 25, 2008

Eunice is my name, Netball is my game :D

Sorry for not blogging this few days :X
Currently have being hangout wif Gab & Chelsea :D
Tuesday, we had a tution wif Dominic at Church, CHEMISTY~
Wednesday & Thursday, Study at the library.
Exams Week, Work hard Guys [:
Believe in yourself that you can do it!

English Paper 1 & 2
Overall, i only say all chim words==
Gorilla, Eldoa diesese? What's all that?
I din even read the passage jiu skip to do questions :X
The Paper1 WORST!
I remember i got tell myself to underlined the subject( formal letter)
In the end, i never write due to triedness== Lazy lahs me!

Meet up with Netballers for a run at Wlds Stadium :D
Mark was there too, he join in the fun!? :x
4rounds around the stadium,
He's crazy, 5rounds :x I guess our 1round = his 2rounds
100m run twice, he always first!
But the last round, he jog slowly & Sokkeng won him! HAHA!

Basketball/Netball at siling hardcourt next :D
Eugene & Friends came! (JasmineTWINNIE called them come de) Lols
Full court, Girls against the boys!
Of course is the boys win, but Jody,Shini & Nad is COOL!
Shini was such a GREAT Defender
Jody is indeed TALL! No matter how high the ball is, she always get it [:
Nad is good at bball! SERIOUSLY~ the way she react! Whoa!
Having lots of fun :D
Seriously the boys are werid & funny:x
They always said cover jody's eye cover jody's eye,
try hard to block her vision! Lols~
Lets hope that there's another game of bball soon! please?

I remember 1time those muslims at the side playing soccer,
the ball flew and hit my head. BANG~ painful
I cried. Suddenly felt that im weak lahs!
I always has being strong!? Where's are you OLD EUNICE?
Thanks Netballers for your concern :D

Natasha Get well soon [:
your's nose is preious kays? Better get going and see a doctor!
Its good getting things done earlier kays?
Get well soon!

Going to study tomorrow wif JereneAIAI,
and i remember its CharmaineNUER b'day tomorrow!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUER!
every year, its me who celebrate with you,
but this time its special!
You can get a chance to celebrate with your BF :D
Last long wors. Treasure the moments! HAHA!
but i hoped we can celebrate it tgt again ]:
YOu happy i happy! HAHA!
Big girl liaos, got I/C ~ COOL! HAHA!

TaggiesReplied
EstherHeng: Yeah! I love you! SOON? Soon, we meet up in church once more! Building the house for GOD! Gab at good at the actions :x Exams coming, Study hard girl!
Jiaxin: Its GREAT studying wif you too :D The way you sleep is cute. Having those sour sweets ~ COOL! HAHA! Lets study tgt again!
Jerene: Lols. PINK IS COOL! SAW YOU WEARING IT TDAY! JUST GET JEALOUS~ ROARRRR!
Gab: HAHA! We always have things in common :D Lets exercise tgt someday, like what you promised kays? Hope you are okays? you look firece after the prinpical thing :X
Next time, i'll help you out! I PROMISED~ That's what friends are for right? :D
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette