Monday, April 07, 2008
We ignore who adores us, adore who ignores us, love who hurts & hurt who love us
CHANGE OF BLOGSKIN [:
Haven being blogging for two days :x
cause im just too busy during the weekend.
Want knows what happen during the saturday?
Head to Jerene & Jen blog for info [:
Saturday,
We met Mr Faraz when
we were taking pictures at the carpark :X
Its so damn PAISEH!
He came up say we pose here and there :x
Sunday :D
Its a time for service at church once more!
meet up with SEASHELL & Gaybra for breakfast,
had our expensive Breakfast at Swensen :D
Chicken Baked Rice! yummy
Off to Church next [:
Yeah, after going to Heart of God Church,
I felt so blessed!
No matter where i go,
i always remember what they said [:
Its meaningful!
I can admit its have change my life,
i started thinking postive once more :D
Thanks God for everything,
i know you are putting me through the test.
I can overcome it :D
Today,
I had my haircut once more :x
Right now my fringe is short,
but i love my Hair :D
Look out for a New me in school tml :x
I guess i always cut my hair when im down.
Just want to change abit of fate !
nothing much to post,
Shall stop here.
Byes [:
6 more days to OBS :D
TaggiesReplied
Jody: HAHA! And yet we enjoys lots :D
I hope we can have another game of bully :X
Jasmine: Lols. TWINNIE ni ye yao JIAYOUS!
I will Support you <3
Jerene: Who say so? Want give it a try on this coming friday?
Lets see who first once more :x Lols


