Monday, May 05, 2008

Favourites Hellos & Hardest Goodbye
Mathematics Paper 1 & POA Paper
ijustcan'tgetthosebalancedone&thosequestionsonmathsguessiflunkthebothpaper ]:
Thanks Korkor for helping me writing all those formula down for me,
adding those CUTE faces :D HAHA!
And teaching me about Maths & spending your time with me
cos i hate maths alot! ROARRRRR~
I used your method :D
I wrote all the formula down first before i start my paper.
In case, i forget any of them, i can still refer to them[: Thanks~
Went to Shinimeimei's house after school for curry chicken rice :D
Chat awhile with them discuss about the TV? and of cos Toys :X Lols
den went to find Chelsea mylove at smb
Seriously, there's a such a wonderful place to study!
esp. Mos Burger
Its just so empty throughout the whole day. Nobody walked pass.
We took up spaces and there's free music :D
Simply just purchase a drink down there & sit there for hours :D
Its better then library as sometimes its FULL & we have to sit on the floor.
Chemistry Test tomorrow.
Buckup Buckup~
Something tells me that im just playingDEAD? :X
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. Philippians 3:13
TaggiesReplies
Charmaine: I think i 24may no avaiable liaos :X Cos im going for Redrain concert :D
Im going for the Both of them! HAHA! Maybe we meetup early and go buy the bag tgt?
Jasmine: Twinnie<3 Its like zillions of years since you tagged :X
Ahboon: Lols. Im quite busy with my studies, maybe some other days den i add[:


