Wednesday, August 27, 2008
26August2008Happy Birthday Pastor How :D
thanks for being my spiritual father!
E-learning day at home, wake up at around 8.15am :X
Started preparing and online-ed.
Called Gab to wake up as she was no where to be found online.
Blahs Blahs Blahs.
Lets skip the E-learning part, its was all in a mess!
Went to the Library at a later time with friends
Studied Studied Studied Studied Studied Studied
Laughing all the way through the session :X
Left at 6pm & headed to Admiratly to buy dinner for papa.
Homed
Taken photos, will upload soon[:
27August2008
Left with 29more days to EOY!
Im going to repeat for the dunnoe how many times?
Its coming to an end. I always hate the end!
Things are continues-ly going on and on wun it be nice?
Had a mini Quiz for Geography.
I should not have done this? What im doing?
I having millions of questions waiting to be answered.
maybe im just too stubborn.


