He gave me reason to smile.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Powerpack week just pass not long ago.
You guys are awesome! :D
Nick Vujicic svc really makes me reflect & relfect
Its only through God, all things are possible!
Jen and Jerene came for one of the svc
Im so proud of them!
Pastor Kong svc really bring everyone to another whole new level!

Jen's birthday just passed
Had a surprise for her and played basketball awhile
and went home with xiaoqian.

Class outing is really going to be totally awesome!
I bet you are going to regret if you never turn up,
it just seems like this event only happens once in a lifetime.
Spending the night with lovely friends, its going to be FUN!

Grandma's house stayover yesterday
its never being so sweet spending so much time with grandma! LOVES

Going jogging with Gabrielle tomorrow morning!
Its like so random :X
I bet she can't wake up once more

Taggies Replies
Jerene: HAHA! I bet its going to be the most enjoyable time we had together :D
Huiting: I'll link you up soon :D
Xinhui: You are relinked :D
Passerby: Yeah! More handsome in person! HAHA!
Carol: I will man!
Chinyee: Im missing you like crazy too! ]:
Alanna: You are linked :D


Photos were taken the past few week




me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette