He gave me reason to smile.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Jiaxin :D
Happy Birthday Serene :D
Happy Birthday Weixiang :D










Tagged by Charmaine :D
its long time ago

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!


1)I dislike being alone through sometimes being alone will feel better
2)I love it when my friends around me smile, they just brighten up my days
3)I love Spondgebob :D
4)I always does silly things to cheer myself up
5)I thinks life without surprises are boring
6)I enjoyed having talks among friends
7)I love the colour pink and yellow
8)I spent most of my time watching dramas at home
9)I dislike my own character of always giving in to the other
10)I always laugh at the littlest things

Actually anyone can do this tag.
Have fun doing when you are bored[:
I guess you might knew my character if you were close to me

Match with Cresent Girl was indeed a nice match!
Through we din win in the end,everybody shown improvement :D
Come on girls! We can do it! HAHA!

I was being push by JereneAIAI to blog quickly
but in the end i still used my own sweet time to post. HAHA!
Cheer on girl! Loves!

Thanks Gabrielle for listening to me :D HAHA!
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette