Thursday, November 27, 2008
Taggies RepliesJerene:HAHA! Why? LOL You looked sad in your post. Cheer up man! :D
Tessa:Okays! I will link you right now! HAHA!
Meiyin:Its okays. Just cant stand your FAT legs,
cant squeeze through those net :X
Xinyi: I'll call you along next time! If not you plan the outing? YEAH!
Hellos.
Today is a bright day, beautiful day, peaceful day, lovely day!
Training in the morning
Going out with JereneAIAI&Jenny later on to bugis :D
Im not blogging for the next few days! See you guys soon!
I want Ice-skating!
I want a Diet!
I want Shoppping!
I want 2more weeks to come quickly :D
I want thankyou!
I want Jogging!
I want chats!
I want fly off to Hongkong soon!
I want a White Chirstmas!
I want start on New Moon!
I want watch Twilight!
I want stayover!
I want school to start soon! getting bored at home
I want a rest!


