He gave me reason to smile.
Saturday, February 21, 2009


So i sing this song to you for the last time

Meet the parents Session in the morning.
Mama Kok was down with a sore thoart, Mr Siva replaces her
Went through those slides,
talking about how important this year was YEAH!
I want proceed to Sec5 :D
I was sited with Jerene's Mum and my mum.
Dunnoe what went through my mind at that moment
Somewhere just tells me to keep pressing on man!
I admit im dying inside out of me,
needed something to keep me going, i guess?

Need a break from all those past weeks [:
Debates arriving two more days! STUPID!
FAILED 3subjects! Geo,phy,chinese WTH!

CHAOLAN!
I just need to be alone for sometime
Bye

Taggies Replies
Aiin:HAHA! Yeah! It was fun too, just that its like abit rough? HAHA! LOL
Wanyi: Its okays! I hope you really like it man! LOVES you! Cheer up :D
KianSiang:LOL! I din notice that so closly man! I go change now :X
C.c: You is copycat ah? Say what this belongs to you,
yet you allow others to copy. LOL! WTH! Abit sad ah!
Wintermax:What talking what talking you? LOL! Din really understand!
Shini: you make me JEALOUS man! ]:
Chinyee:Baby! I will one. Its just a matter of time i suppose? Blog!
Uki: Okays :D HAHA!
me
EuniceCheong
29 September 93birthday
Sweet Sixteen
Heart Of God Church; ZoneF
WoodlandsRing Secondary
God is ♥
Wishlist
To be a Happy Person
A Big Fat Dumbo
Converse Shoes
Shopping Spree with anybody
Eastcoast park outing
Heart to Heart talks
Hongkong/Taiwan/Japan Trip
Improve on Studies[:
True Friend
Stop foolish thinking
Spondgebob
Photobucket
tagboard



MusicPlaylist


credits
layout: sunsetsilhouette
icons: sunsetsilhouette